Emergency trolley_:aka Crash cart.The name brings patient’s resuscitation to our minds right!As we continue looking at nurses inventions,the list won’t be complete before we put ‘Emergency trolley’, to our list of nurses inventions:Important as it is,remember the hassles and grabbing while you have to attend to resuscitation,That won’t feel right if the resus equipments are not in one place,right?Thanks to one of our mothers of inventions Anita Dorr. It was this uncertainties that led to Anita Dorr,a Registered Nurse,and her husband to introduce a cart,where in they can put equipments and supplies to make resus more manageable.They painted the cart red,laminate it on the top and put wheels on for fast and easy navigating,then brought it to the hospital.She called the cart’Emergency Nursing crises cart:Emergency trolley contents were arranged anatomically,Head and neck items like Endotracheal tubes and Naso gastric tubes placed closest to the head,venous eccess items towards the foot of the bed and medications in the middle of the cart.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
|Nurse-Patient ratio,… on Nurse-Patient ratio,and nurse…|
|Nozibusiso on Female nurses to accompany mal…|
Hours & Info
Daily:06AM to 21PM
- Nurse-Patient ratio,and nurse work performance April 5, 2019
- Media trends week : 1.3D printed organs for middle ear transplant 2.The late professor Stephen Hawking’s nurse banned. 3.Two nurses face criminal charges for defrauding Discovery Health 4.Ohio:48 znurses and pharmacists suspended March 15, 2019
- Alexa, tell a nurse I’m in pain!Alexa,play me classic music March 6, 2019
- Claims against Limpopo health department spike June 19, 2019Medical negligence claims brought against the health department increased from 179 to a staggering 813 in two years. Health-e chats to two women considering legal action.
- Bosses urged to support breastfeeding at work June 19, 2019Many breastfeeding moms stop breastfeeding their babies when they go back to work because their workplace environments aren’t conducive to expressing milk.
- From the farm to the table June 18, 2019An organic farmer has started a farming movement in Soweto townships that support 5 000 children from 12 schools, 80 pensioners and other people from the community.
International Nurses day
Nurses dayMay 12th, 2019
The big day is here.
Pupil torches,R60.00 each,get 3 for R150.00 include free shipping
- Vaccines: Low trust in vaccination 'a global crisis' June 19, 2019The biggest global study into attitudes on immunisation reveals confidence is low in some regions.
- Women not aware enough of breast cancer link to alcohol June 18, 2019Women know too little about alcohol's role in increasing breast cancer risk, a study suggests.
Pupil Torches sale at only R65.00
First Aid_Snake bite
Single Head Sifang stethoscope for just R60.00
Products and Sales
Criticare nurses watch for just R120.00
Single Head nurses stethoscope
Nurses customised mugs for R80.00,get 3 including free shipping for only R250.00
Universal scissors 16cm for only R35.00 each